With vast experience, EELL is your motor & generator partner of choice. Our sales and technical staff will assist in customizing a manufacturing solution using one or a combination of the following manufacturing methods: Lamination Stamping, Rotary Notching, Laser Cutting, Segmental Notching and Re Coating. Having a large variety of production methods ensures we can provide a match for you in terms of lead time, cost and accuracy.
- Core building and pole bricks – At EELL we offer a core assembly service to meet all your motor and generator requirements. EELL supply cores fully assembled using a variety of different manufactured processes with a range of diameters, to suit all your needs. We can supply cores: welded; ebonded; interlocked; cleated; glued; riveted.
EELL is focused on providing customers integrated manufacturing solutions. Our welding services allow us to provide complete stacked cores to our customers as well as fully fabricated assemblies to our OEM customers. Our welding capabilities include robotic, semi automatic and manual:
Vent and endplates
- Ebonding has many benefits over convention forms of stack building, just a few are listed below:
- Uses functional self-bonding varnish to hold a stack of electrical steel sheets together to form a solid core
- Exact stack dimensions and flexibility in design
- Homogeneous core stacking and no inter laminar cross circuit in the stack
- No squeezing effect
- Excellent surface insulation
- High bond strength
- Waterborne system, environmentally friendly
- Suitable for high and low volume production
Vent and End Plates
Vent & End Plates: spot welded, riveted, welded, sandwiched fingerplates, ebonding.
We pride ourselves on a personal service and to obtain further information contact an EELL sales representative by telephone and email